In order to connect to the Internet and Digital TV from The IPnet company in Kiev, please fill in the application form above. After that, within an hour (during business time from 09:00 to 21:00) you will be contacted by an operator of the Contact Center to arrange a convenient time of the visit and, if necessary, an operator will offer the best option to connect to the Internet and Digital TV. We value the time of our customers, so normally the deadline for fulfillment of applications for connection does not exceed 16 hours. In addition, the work which requires the presence of the subscriber takes no more than one hour.
The connection to the IPnet network includes the following works:
- laying of cable from the Operator’s equipment to the customer's room;
- connection to the port in the switching equipment of the Operator;
- providing the subscriber with a cable with of length up to 20 meters;
- crimping of cable by switching connector of RJ-45 standard;
- installation of AC adapter, if necessary**;
- registration of the network equipment of the Customer in the network of the Operator;
- configuration of the connection to the Internet/IPnet by standard operation system installed on the computer equipment of the Customer;
- basic router settings**;
- setting of STB.
** - the equipment may be ordered and paid additionally, if necessary.
If you have any questions, please use our web site. – In the Section Coverage, you may check whether your home is connected to our network. - Section “Tariffs” provides detailed information about tariff plans. - In FAQ Section, you will find answers to questions you may have of how to connect to the Internet, additional services from IPnet and others. Also, you may find out all necessary information in the Contact Center on number 507-05-05.